Documentation and support for:
KI 6101 Optical PON Power Meter (c. 2012) DISCONTINUED
This product is archived. Click here for new products.
A PON power meter is used at FTTH / PON service turn-up or maintenance to perform a live test with the OLT equipment.
- Premium In-lIne PON power meter
- Compact, rugged and light weight
- External software for recording results and setting thresholds
- Fast reading and settling time
- Large memory & real time clock
- Sunlight readable backlit display
- Pass/fail display and LEDs with multiple threshold presets
- Tests 1310 nm upstream, 1490/1550 nm downstream
- Rechargeable batteries with long run time & auto off
- 12 month warranty, 3 year calibration cycle
Literature and downloads — for this product
General support — for all Kingfisher products