Documentation and support for:
KI 6103 Optical PON Power Meter (c. 2012) DISCONTINUED
This product is archived. Click here for new products.
A PON power meter is used at FTTH / PON service turn-up or maintenance to perform a live test with the OLT equipment.
- Economical In-lIne PON power meter
- Sunlight readable 3 line display with backlight
- Pass/fail display and LED indicator with thresholds
- Tests 1310 nm upstream, 1490/1550 nm downstream
- 3 x AAA alkaline/ NiCd batteries with auto off and external power / charge input
- Compact, rugged and light weight
- 12 month warranty, 2 year calibration cycle
Literature and downloads — for this product
General support — for all Kingfisher products