Documentation and support for:
KI 6150 Fiber Identifier (c. 2010) DISCONTINUED
This product is archived. Click here for new products.
A clip on fiber identifier used to identify traffic, or a test tone generated by a source, or as a route tracer.
- Easy to use with one hand
- Active display of traffic or tone direction
- Supplied with heads for ribbon / 250 μ coated fiber, 900 μ fiber, and 3 mm patch lead (2 mm available)
- Excellent sensitivity for Metro / LAN applications
- Uses popular 9 volt battery size. Auto turn on / off
- Durable metal housing and quality construction
|Typical sensitivity for various conditions|
|250/125 μ fiber||3mm yellow test lead|
|1300 / 1310 nm||-30 dBm||-20 dBm|
|1550 nm||-40 dBm||-23 dBm|
Literature and downloads — for this product
General support — for all Kingfisher products