KI 2300 Handheld Loss Test Set with Zero Warm-Up
The single mode KI2300 Series Zero Warm-Up Loss Test Set has a unique optically stabilized light source which offers ultra-high stability and exceptional insensitivity to warm up drift, ambient temperature variations and optical reflections. In a small package, it provides a variety of powerful solutions to improving test flexibility and productivity.
Typical applications include precision fiber optic loss measurement in R&D, QA and demanding installation environments.
- Easy to use, slim, rugged & versatile
- Zero warm-up, ultra stable source, immune to changing back reflection.
- Large clear LCD is sunlight readable & backlit
- Large memory with Text Tag & time stamp
- One button memory dump to USB key
- KITS™ reporting software for acquisition and reporting
- Autotest power meter
- 1 % accuracy & 24 calibrated λ, ISO17025 traceable
- Interchangeable connectors with dust cap & tilt bail
- Multi-Fiber ID Test tone generator / detector
- Long alkaline battery life with micro USB external power / charger
- 3 Year warranty and calibration cycle
Please enquire for special requirements:
Test Equipment kits.
Power meter: high power, MPO/MTP, POF etc, special calibrations.
Light source: 1 - 6 LEDs / lasers at CWDM wavelengths, 1625, 1650 nm, other power levels, APC connectors.
|Part Number||Description||Applications||MSRP *|
|KI23010-INGAAS-APC||1310-1550-1625 nm Ultra Stable Laser APC, InGaAs Made in Australia||SM WDM||
|Get a quote|
|KI2322-INGAAS||1310-1550 nm Ultra Stable Laser, InGaAs Made in Australia||SM||
|Get a quote|
Related application notes
Manuals & software