KI 6680 Fiber Inspection Probe
The KI6680 is a handy tool to check mated or unmated fiber optic connector end faces for dirt, condition and quality.The image can be viewed and stored on Windows, Android or iOS smartphones, tablets or laptops, via Wi-Fi or USB. Easy operation, robust construction and quality optics ensures that this equipment will enhance the performance of installation and maintenance staff.
- Simple, compact and reliable
- Captive dust/protective cap
- Long operation from built-in rechargeable battery with charging via USB-C cable
- Quick-change adaptors for male/female connectors LC, LC/APC, SC, SC/APC, FC, FC/APC, ST, universal 1.25 & 2.5 mm. Also MPO/MTP SM & MM
- Good image quality with easy focus
- Image can be centered and expanded
- On-probe image capture button
- LED torch for work in low light conditions
- Handy storage case for inspection adaptors
- Alternative scope option for our FiberTester Kits
|Part Number||Description + Applications||MSRP *|
|KI6680||Mini Fiber Inspection Probe, WiFi / USB connection||
This product is made in China, and shipped from Australia.
Manuals & software