KI 6106 10G/XG PON Power Meter
An in-line PON meter is used during 10G FTTH / PON service turn-up or maintenance, to perform a live test with the OLT equipment.
- Easy to use, compact, rugged & economical
- Fast reading and settling time
- Sunlight readable backlit display
- Pass / fail display
- 1270 & 1310 nm upstream, 1490 & 1577 nm downstream
- 10 hr from builtin Lithium battery & auto off
- 100 test memory & real time clock
- PC software for downloading results & setting pass / fail
- 1 year warranty, 3 year calibration cycle
- Full QA report with ISO9001 compliant calibration
Note: This instrument is designed to test PON transmission power. Alternatively, for loss testing use, it requires a non-standard KI2000 series test source with specific CWDM compliant lasers.
|Part Number||Description||Applications||MSRP *|
|KI6106-APC||In-line 10G/XG PON Power Meter, SC/APC||PON||
|OPT093||AC adaptor plug , US-to-UK||PON||
|OPT094||AC adaptor plug , US-to-AUS||PON||
|OPT095||AC adaptor plug , US-to-EUR||PON||
This product is made in China, and shipped from Australia.
Related application notes
Manuals & software