The Kingfisher FiberSafe Microscope is the tool of choice for checking unmated fiber optic connectors for dirt, end face quality and patch lead continuity. High quality construction & helpful features will improve the performance of all technical staff.
- Best image quality & ease of use
- 200x, 400x, 40x for SM, MM, MPO & POF
- Greatly improved eye safety
- Wide range of connector adapters
- Easy focus & image centering
- Long alkaline battery life or external power
- Digital image capture option
- Stabilized illumination with timer
- Lanyard and tripod mounts
- Coaxial, oblique or core illumination
- 3 year warranty
- Australian designed and made
- QA report with eye safety test
Matching test kits
|Part Number||SM||PON / FTTx||MM||MPO||WDM||Hi Pwr||POF/PCS|
40x, 2.5 mm Univ
200x, 2.5 mm Univ
400x, 2.5 mm Univ
You can try a product brochure / spec sheet for more detailed information about our part numbers.
If you need help determining what might be the best unit for you, our sales engineers will be glad to assist. Simply fill in our 'Get a Quote' form with as much detail as you can, and we'll help you get your test needs sorted.