KI 6102 GPON / PON Power Meter
An in-line PON meter is used during FTTH / PON service turn-up or maintenance, to perform a live optical test with the OLT equipment.
- Easy to use, compact, rugged & economical
- Fast reading and settling time
- Sunlight readable backlit display
- Pass / fail display and LEDs
- 1310 nm upstream, 1490/1550 nm downstream
- 18 hr from AA alkaline batteries & auto off
- 100 test memory & real time clock
- PC software for downloading results & setting pass / fail
- 1 year warranty, 3 year calibration cycle
- Full QA report with ISO9001 compliant calibration
Note: This instrument is designed to test PON transmission power. Alternatively, for loss testing use, it requires a non-standard KI2000 series test source with specific CWDM compliant lasers.
See also: 10G/XG PON version.
|Part Number||Description + Applications||MSRP *|
||In-line PON AA Battery, SC/APC||
This product is made in China, and shipped from Australia.
Related application notes
Manuals & software