KI-TK052 LAN 9000 - Simple kit
- Low to modest test volume on MM systems, & some SM capability.
- Power at 9 calibrated λ, -60 to +10 dBm range.
- Loss on SM fiber at 1300 nm, 28 dB range.
- Loss on MM fiber 850 / 1300 nm, 50 dB range, EF compliant.
- Software for cable loss reporting (manual data entry).
- 12 Multi-Fiber ID fiber continuity / tone, 40 dB range.
- Generally meets safety regulations & standards based test procedures.
See brochures for specifications, alternative instruments & options.
Other instruments that could be added: VFL, in-line adjustable attenuator.
We gladly adjust kits to meet your exact needs.
850 / 1300 nm LED KI9812A.
With standard accessories, e.g. SC connector, quick reference guide, test mandrels, conformance certificate.
With Ge detector, 9 calibrated λ, KI9600A-Ge.
Standard accessories: SC connector, quick reference guide, calibration certificate, conformance certificate.
Connector & battery summary
This kit has SC connectors, the power meter also accepts APC polish connectors. Additional interchangeable connector adapters can be ordered.
The source & meter use 2 x AAA alkaline batteries, minimum run time is 35 hours for the source.
Rechargeable batteries must be removed for charging.
2x OPT156 Pocket padded pouch, splash resistant cloth outer covering with zipper, carry strap.
Some space for additional (not supplied): batteries, connector adaptors, additional documentation.
Each pouch can accommodate any two KI9000 style instruments.