KI-TK038 SM & MM 9000 - Simple kit
- Low to modest test volume on MM and SM systems.
- Power at 12 calibrated λ, -60 to +10 dBm range.
- Loss on SM fiber at 1310 / 1550 nm, 60 dB range.
- Loss on MM fiber 850 / 1300 nm 50, dB range, EF compliant.
- Software for cable loss reporting (manual data entry).
- 12 Multi-Fiber ID fiber continuity / tone, 40 dB range.
- Generally meets safety regulations & standards based test procedures.
See brochures for specifications, alternative instruments & options.
Other instruments that could be added: VFL, fiber identifier, in-line adjustable attenuator.
We gladly adjust kits to meet your exact needs.
1310 / 1550 nm laser KI9822A.
Standard accessories: SC connector, quick reference guide, conformance certificate.
850 / 1300 nm LED Source KI9812A.
Standard accessories: SC connector, quick reference guide, test mandrels, conformance certificate..
Ge detector, 12 calibrated λ, KI9600A-Ge.
Standard accessories: SC connector, quick reference guide, calibration certificates, conformance certificate.
Connector & battery summary
This kit has SC connectors, the power meter also accepts APC polish connectors. Additional interchangeable connector adapters can be ordered.
The source & meter use 2 x AAA alkaline batteries, minimum run time is 35 hours for the source.
Rechargeable batteries must be removed for charging.
3x OPT156 Pocket padded pouch, splash resistant cloth outer covering with zipper, carry strap.
Some space for additional (not supplied): batteries, connector adaptors, additional documentation.
Each pouch can accommodate any two KI9000 style instruments.