KI-TK037 SM & MM 9000 - Contractor kit
Low to modest test volume on MM and SM systems.
- Power at 12 calibrated λ, -60 to +10 dBm range.
- Loss on SM fiber at 1310 / 1550 nm, 60 dB range.
- Loss on MM fiber 850 / 1300 nm, 50 dB range, EF compliant.
- Software for cable loss reporting (manual data entry).
- 12 fiber Multi-Fiber ID continuity / tone, 40 dB range.
- Connector end-face inspection microscope x200.
- Connector cleaning tools & materials.
- Generally meets safety regulations & standards based test procedures.
Connector & battery summary
This kit has SC connectors, the power meter also accepts APC polish connectors.
The source & meter use 2 x AAA alkaline batteries, minimum run time is 35 hours for the source.
The microscope uses 1 x AAA alkaline batteries, run time is 300 hrs, or external power via micro USB.
We gladly adjust kits to meet your exact needs.
Optical light sources
Optical power meters
Fiber inspection scope
- Carry case sturdily constructed of durable custom moulded urethane foam, splash resistant cloth outer covering with zipper, carry strap.
- Accommodates any three KI9000 style instruments.
- This case is both sturdy and comfortable to use, and is the same size as the OPT153 "Small Fiber Test Kit"
- Space for additional (not supplied): batteries, mandrel wraps, test leads, connector adaptors, additional documentation.