KI-TK072 SM & MM 2000 - Contractor kit
Low to medium test volume on SM and MM systems.
- Power at 24 calibrated λ, -70 to +15 dBm range.
- Loss on SM fiber 1310 / 1550 nm, 70 dB range.
- Loss on MM fiber 850 / 1300 nm, 50 dB range, EF compliant.
- Loss testing automation & reporting with AutoTest and KITS™ software.
- 12 fiber Multi-Fiber ID continuity / tone, 50 dB range.
- Connector end face inspection microscope x200.
- Connector cleaning tools & materials.
- Generally meets safety regulations & standards based test procedures.
Connector & battery summary
This kit has SC connectors, the power meter also accepts APC polish connectors.
Source and meter use 2 x AA batteries with selectable re-charging via micro USB port. Minimum run time is 80 hours for the source.
The microscope uses 1 x AAA battery with 300 hr life and external micro USB power.
We gladly adjust kits to meet your exact needs.
Optical light sources
Optical power meters
Fiber inspection scope
- Highly cushioned and convenient carry case, sturdily constructed of durable custom moulded urethane foam, splash resistant cloth outer covering with zipper and separator, carry strap. Accommodates any two KI2000 style instruments.
- Semi-rigid case construction is comfortable to use, avoids damaging other objects, and it's compartment layout helps avoid leaving items on-site.
- Space for additional: (not supplied) batteries, connector adaptors, test leads, documentation, mains power pack, two mandrel wraps.