Test tone with multi-fiber ID
What it does
MultiFiber ID provides simple and advanced test tone features on light sources, power meters and loss test sets.
- It provides the usual 270 Hz, I KHz and 2 KHz tone functions of most test instruments
- A light source can be set to any one of 12 extra test ID tones. So multiples sources can be set up at one time, all with different ID.
- A Power meter recognizes and displays the numbered test tone, 1 - 12.
- A Kingfisher power meter not equipped with MultiFiber ID still shows the test tone frequency anyway, so still usable.
Faster fiber fault finding, continuity & polarity testing
- Hook up to 12 light sources to 12 fibers at one time, each set to a different ID, to do rapid and easy continuity / polarity testing, greatly improving both productivity and confidence.
- Simple and reliable to use, the meter automatically detects and displays 1 -12 tone numbers.
- Ideally suited for 12 fiber ribbons / MPO connectors.
- Can extend to 16 fibers (for MPO-16 / 32 connectors) by using the 2 KHz, 1 KHz, 270 Hz tones + no tone.